
I wimped out this morning and decided to drive the RV an extra 30 miles so that I would not have to drive it through a winding mountain road by myself. So I circled around the mountain range and came into Silver City from the south. Now Will biked over said mountain road heading over Arizona hiway 73 and into New Mexico toward Silver City. I set up camp and then drove the tow car back until I found him to pick him up. Word was I missed a beautiful road (that's ok)
It actually looks like autumn up here at 6000 ft. Aspens are golden and quaking. Air is cool and crisp. Winds diminished for now.
It actually looks like autumn up here at 6000 ft. Aspens are golden and quaking. Air is cool and crisp. Winds diminished for now.
Little post office in mountain village of Mule Creek, New Mexico. Yellow headed blackbirds on a pond, moon over Lake Roper

No comments:
Post a Comment